Add to Cart
or call: (406) 727-1757
For those that love high-tech features when they’re mending or sewing, the Pacesetter PS500 Sewing Machine is a must-have device. It’s sleek and stylish, perfect for whatever your sewing needs may be. It comes with a 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display that gives you clear visuals and control over your device, as well as an automatic thread cutter. And with 100 built-in stitches, your ideas and designs will be virtually endless! Whether you want to go simple or avant-garde with your next fashionable design, this device is the one you need to turn your dream into a reality.
Major Features of the Brother Pacesetter PS500 Computerized Sewing Machine
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles and Fonts - 100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from Needle to Arm - Large workspace to easily maneuver fabric when working on fashion and home décor projects.
- Reinforcement Stitch - Automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects, which is very useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved Sewing - Longer feed dogs and J foot keep stitches more consistent.
- Automatic Thread Cutter - Automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
- Stitch Combination - Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Thread Tension - The manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment - Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
- 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display - Use the bright display to manage all your sewing functions.
- Sew Up to 850 Stitches per Minute - Create more in less time.
Accessory Storage: Yes
Built-In Memory: Yes
Display Type: LCD
Feed Dog Points: 7
Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot
LCD Display Size (W" x H"): 2.4" x 1.3"
Lighting Type: LED
Needle Position Key (Up/Down): Yes
Needle Threading System: Advanced
Quick Set Bobbin: Yes
Start/Stop Button: Yes
Stitch Selector Type: 10-Key
Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H"): 14.8" x 20.55" x 16.75"
Carton Weight (lbs): 27.2
Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H"): 9.8" x 18.9" x 11.8"
Unit Weight (lbs): 20.5
Back to Beginning Key: Yes
Built-In Lettering Fonts: 4
Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches): 100
ButtonHole Styles: 7
Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 850
Reinforcement/reverse Stitches: Yes
Speed Control: Yes
Stitch Length (mm): 5
Stitch Width (mm): 7
Carton Contents: Bobbin (3 extra pcs) Needle set (6), Twin needle, Extra spool pin, Cleansing brush, Seam ripper, Eyelet punch, Foot controller, Screwdriver, Disk-shaped screwdriver, L driver, Spool cap (small, medium, large), Spool cap mini, Spool net