Dream Wool is made with a Scoured and Super Washed Domestic & Fine Merino Wool long cut tops. The fibers are blended, carded, crosslapped & thermally bonded.* The wool is scoured and super-washed for superior cleanliness and to eliminate shrinkage and felting. Quilters Dream’s unique processing creates wool batting with exceptionally soft drape, uniformity and strength. Dream Wool is a beautifully consistent batting that is truly a ‘cut above’.
Quilters Dream Wool Features:
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Thermal Bonded Loft of more than 1/3″ that beautifully accentuates your quilting. Excellent for Faux trapunto. For a higher loft Dream Wool can be double layered of layered with Dream Battings needle punched battings.
- May be Machine Washed and Dried on cold setting without shrinkage. To prevent loosing the beautiful loft – avoid ironing or using heat.
- Confidently stitch up to 8 inches apart. Dreamy to Quilt. No Scrim or Resins to Resist Your Needles.
- Resistant to Creases? Fluff in a cool dryer with a damp cloth for just a few minutes if creases are present, and Dream Wool springs Back to its Original Loft.
- Quilters Dream Wool is Exceptionally Durable, Rich and Resilient Ensuring that Your Quilts will be Treasured for Generations.
- Dreamy for Hand and Machine Quilting. Also Excellent for Tied Quilts.
Quilters Dream Wool is made with the same distinctive quality, cleanliness and consistency that has made Quilters Dream Batting the one you can always count on! Made with pride in the USA.
**ALL BATTING ORDERS ARE DROP SHIPPED FROM SUPPLIER**
PLEASE ALLOW 7-8 WEEKS FOR ARRIVAL.
BY THE ROLL ONLY. SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE.
US DESTINATIONS ONLY.